Monday, March 21, 2011

PLEASE READ!

United Airlines has changed its international flights baggage rules as of this month!  The total weight of your luggage may not exceed 50 lbs. or 23 kg!  Pack lightly!  This new rule is for tickets that were purchased prior to March 9, 2011. I will let you know by tomorrow if ACIS purchased our tickets prior to or after that date. So, for now, err on the side of caution and packer lightly. (Jeans are heavy!)ACIS got back to me. 50lbs. is the checked luggage limit. You may have your backpack in addition to the checked suitcase. Still, pack lightly so you have weight room for your souvenirs! I have a luggage scale you may use if you are worried about luggage weight.

Also, please be AT the high school ready for a group photo AT 7:30 a.m. on Friday!  This may mean that you should plan on being there at 7:15!  Be on time!  It is your first opportunity to show the courtesy of punctuality that you will need to exhibit throughout our trip!  Let's start this adventure off on the right note!

Finally! Yea!  We are almost there!  The weather is looking good!  Mid 40's to low 50's in nearly every city we are visiting!  Don't forget to pack your umbrella!  It is Spring, after all!

Call me with questions or post a comment.  I will check the blog daily.

2 comments:

  1. Is that for just the checked bag or carry-on and checked combined?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz from ACIS got back to me and she said that it is for checked luggage only. So, this is good news! I will pack my suitcase so that it is light enough to bring back souvenirs. I will also have my backpack as my carry luggage.

    ReplyDelete